And the second, yet! Sheesh!
- my Dad will have his 70th birthday
- it will be the first time his Mum, my Nana, hasn’t been here for that (or for her birthday a week later)
- I am trying to will journal more every day
- I will sew at least one garment
- I will get to all 4 Pilates classes this month and at least 2 other gym sessions each week
- I am going to the first ever meeting of a new chapter of the Australian Sewing Guild – “The Darling Gowns” group meets tomorrow – (it’s called that because geographically we are on the Darling Downs – clever, huh!) led by the talented Sue .
- I am seeing a new gastroenterology specialist (new to me, not new to the specialisation)
I’m sure there’s more but that’s not a bad start.
I went to Pilates class last night for the first time in 8 weeks – maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! What a GREAT stretch out that was! I’m sore as anything this morning, couldn’t do an early morning training session, but will go in later even if it’s just to walk on the treadmill. Has anyone else ever tried Pilates floor classes? Did you get a lot of relief from aches and pains?
It’s quite cool this morning – August was HOT HOT HOT and now “Spring” (reckoned by the calendar, not by any actual reference to the way seasons work in Australia) is here we’ve had big feather down quilt-a blanket-another handmade quilt- and a hot water bottle as well as my winter jarmies nights. Brrr!
No pic today – I have been slack about using the camera of late!
[clicky et cetera]
No photoshopping – the sky really was that blue!
Comments are now closed.