Julie tagged me – ta, Julie!- and since I’m starting over, I thought it was a good time to answer this one again. Now, I don’t tag other people – so consider yourself free to join in or not!
7 things about me:
1. I am a complete IDIOT and will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS CROSS MY HEART PINKY SWEAR do proper weekly backups up my blog from now on.
2. I think I’m getting dumber as I get older. Seriously, my short term whoseamawhatzit is not what is used to be. I am losing stuff more often, and forgetting books I have read. Oh well, it just makes every day a whole new adventure, doesn’t it?
3. I am a complete dance tragic. Not many people know this about me. I am utterly fascinated by both the US and the brand new Aussie versions of “So You Think You Can Dance” – even though I refuse to watch ANY OTHER reality TV shows.
I can’t dance. I do not possess grace, or body awareness, or a sylph like figure. But I hugely admire anyone who can – and it doesn’t matter what style of dance. Tap, Lindy Hop, Ballroom, Contemporary – anything.
4. What was that second thing again?
5. I am secretly scared of success.
6. I love living in Toowoomba (for my life with Mr Beloved, the climate and the new friends) but I miss Canberra (for the doable drive to see my parents, the galleries and libraries, and friends.) And yet I dream of owning a house in the coldcoldcold high country of either NSW or Victoria. If we ever win the lottery, I would probably move South again.
7. I think I might have started to break through the creative drought. I’m quite pleased with the way my Dancing Beijing challenge worked out, and I actually drew in my new visual diary last night. Things are looking up.
So – there you go. Seven things about me. Please comment, I’m so lonely here at my new blog!
Comments are now closed.